Answers to your boat insurance questions

Your PEMCO Auto Policy will provide liability on the auto, boat, and trailer for any bodily injury or property damage for which the driver is found liable. The Mariner Policy will cover physical damage to the boat and trailer.
Fishing and sports equipment attached to the boat, such as a fish finder or down rigger, would be covered as part of the watercraft. You can protect equipment like fishing gear and shellfish traps with optional coverage up to $10,000. You're protected whether it's damaged accidentally or stolen from your boat, garage, car, or even out of the water.
You're welcome to buy optional coverage for clothing, water skis, and more, up to $5,000.
Absolutely! Make waves with confidence knowing PEMCO’s got you covered.
Total losses are covered at agreed value. "Agreed value" means we'll pay the agreed amount listed on the policy's Declarations, without deducting for depreciation. Partial losses are covered at replacement cost.
An outboard trolling motor is covered only if it's specifically declared in your Mariner Policy. To add a motor to your policy, call 1-800-GO-PEMCO (1-800-467-3626).
There is liability and medical payment coverage available as long as you weren't in a sanctioned ski competition.
The dinghy is automatically covered under Coverage A, Damage to Your Property, if it's being used solely as a dinghy for your vessel.